At aura skin care and laser our Medical Esthetician utilize Microneedling Collagen Induction therapy with the eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® which is clinically proven. Microneedling is the most successful treatment available for the common signs and symptoms of aging such as wrinkles, loss of skin volume, and damaged skin. This microneedling treatment even targets the epidermis in such a way that it minimizes scars and stretch marks. The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® therapy triggers the body’s spontaneous healing process, stimulating cell proliferation and causing the formation of new collagen. This results in a thicker, more supple, cellular matrix. Results: visibly younger looking skin.
eDermaStamp® at Aura Skin Care and Laser
eDermaStamp® is an advanced microneedling treatment, suitable for both men and woman and can help to tackle various skin concerns on both face and body. Below you can see some of the most common areas that can be treated with eDermaStamp® at Aura Skin Care and Laser.
eDermaStamp®- For face / Fine lines & wrinkles / Enlarged Pores / Sagging skin / For Body / Loose(sagging) skin / Stretch marks / Hair Loss
Step by Step process of eDermaStamp® at Aura Skin Care and Laser
- NO OBLIGATORY CONSULTATION (10min) – First, you need to Phone call a complimentary consultation with one of our highly experienced treatment coordinators. Your medical history will be taken, and the treatment will be explained thoroughly. If you decide to proceed with eDermaStamp® microneedling procedure, your appointment with one of our practitioners will be booked.
- MEET YOUR PRACTITIONER (60min $60 applicable) – During this appointment, your practitioner will examine the areas of concern and discuss the treatment in more detail. This will be your chance to have all your questions answered and talk about expected results (Cost $60, pictures will be taken, and a free complimentary pampering facial will be given with the purchase of a microneedling treatment package).
- DURING THE TREATMENT – Your therapist will use a sterile, single-use medical device to deliver micro-injections and then apply the cutting-edge Recovery Serum to help. This technique will help encourage your skin to rejuvenate itself, building up new collagen and reproducing new cells. Usually there is no need for anesthetic cream, however it can be used upon request especially when treating scars. The treatment can last from 60 to 90 minutes depending on the areas you want to treat. Your practitioner is the one that will determine the exact duration.
- AFTER THE TREATMENT – Your practitioner will assess the number of treatments you require for optimum results, but usually we recommend a course of 4-6 treatments. Post care instructions will be provided.
FAQ about Microneedling Collagen Induction therapy with the eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller®
- How does eDermaStamp work / does it hurt?
- What are the treatment steps for Microneedling?
- Body areas that can be treated with eDermaStamp?
- How soon will i see the results from eDermaStamp?
How does eDermaStamp Microneedling work & does it hurt?
eDermaStamp® is using a hand-held stamp device with many tiny needles attached to it to penetrate your skin at a precise level, create micro injuries and trigger the skin’s self-healing process into the creation of new collagen, eventually restoring the damaged skin tissues.
eDermaStamp® as all microneedling treatments, can cause minimal discomfort. Usually there is no need for anesthetic, however depending on the concern and the intensity of the treatment your therapist may use numbing cream to ensure you feel as comfortable as possible.
Step 1. Treatment
The eDermaStamp® by Dermaroller® contains surgical grade micro-needles that reach beyond the epidermis and into the dermis, causing pin-point bleeding and triggering the body’s spontaneous healing response.
Step2. Healing Cascade
Within minutes, the perforation channels close and the healing cascade starts, invading the area with collagen-producing fibroblasts and growth-promoting properties.
Sep3. Younger Looking Skin
New organized collagen & elastin forms, bolstering from within, while the epidermis becomes thicker and more supple, each time a treatment is performed.
Which Body area can be treated with eDermaStamp?
eDermaStamp®- FOR FACE – Fine lines & wrinkles
As we age, our skin experiences a gradual decrease in the level of collagen and elastin -resulting in fine lines and wrinkles on our face. eDermaStamp® at Aura Skin Care and Laser stimulates the production of new collagen to help smooth out all the tell-tale lines such as crow’s feet, frown lines between eyebrows or smoker lines on the upper lip area.
eDermaStamp® – Enlarged pores
Enlarged pores are usually a result of oily or ageing skin. Collagen is the most vital ingredient for a youthful skin and is what keeps our pores tight. As the years go by and the collagen production decreases our pores tend to get loose or large and therefore become more visible. eDermaStamp® can help to minimise the appearance of large pores, improving your overall skin texture.
eDermaStamp® – Sagging Skin
By increasing the production of collagen, eDermaStamp® at Aura Skin Care and Laser offers an amazing non-surgical skin tightening solution targeting loose skin on the cheeks, jowls, neck and décolletage. If you are looking to rejuvenate and plump your skin for a tighter, more youthful look, eDermaStamp® might be the solution you have been looking for.
eDermaStamp®– FOR BODY / Loose/Sagging Skin
Sagging skin on the body can be a result of sudden weight loss or as a natural outcome of the ageing process. eDermaStamp® can help to tighten areas of loose skin by triggering the production of new collagen and elastin to rejuvenate and tone the treated areas. Some of the most common areas that eDermaStamp® can treat are the stomach, arms, thighs and buttocks.
A lot of our clients find it extremely hard to get rid of stretchmarks. This is a very challenging skin condition that can be addressed with one of our advanced microneedling treatment. eDermaStamp® can help improve the appearance of stretchmarks, however, your therapist will assess your stretchmarks and decide on the most suitable treatment for your individual concern.
eDermaStamp® for HAIR LOSS
Hair Loss is a condition that many experiences as a result of stress, genetics, age, hormonal changes and nutrition. At Aura Skin Care and Laser, we have combined the innovative Advanced Hair serum with the eDermaStamp® technique, to tackle hair loss and stimulate the growth of new hair follicles. This ground-breaking formula utilises growth factor ingredients to provide support to the stem cells and restore healthy hair growth cycles. Combined with the healing properties of the microneedling treatment, the Advanced Hair Complex+ serum repairs damaged hair follicles whilst increasing the circulation of growth factor proteins.
How soon will i see the results from eDermaStamp?
You can immediately notice slight tightness in skin after your first treatment, but results will improve over time after the initial redness has gone down.
Procedure Time 60 – 90 minutes
Anesthetic – Anesthetic cream if needed
Downtime 1- 5 days, depending on the concern and intensity of treatment
Duration of Results Maintenance courses may be required
Results – Course of 4-6 recommend (scar treatment may require more)
Contact us for pricing.