Skin Type: all skin types, except very sensitive; most beneficial for symptoms of acne, dehydration, premature aging, stressed, and mature skin.
Directions: Alert! Patch Test Recommended.
- High performance product, must use under the instruction of a skin care professional.
- Apply very thin layer of peel to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Feeling some tightening and cooling is expected as the mask dries. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes and rinse with cool water thoroughly. If irritation occurs, apply La VieSage Rosacea Calming Serum. Sun protection recommended after use!
Ingredients: Aqua (purified water), glycerin, steareth-20, carbomer, DL-panthenol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, [aqua, fucus vesiculosis extract, propylene glycol] (liquid seaweed) extract, sodium pyrrolidone carboxylate (sodium PCA), boswellia serrata extract, salicylic acid, cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract, chamomilla recutita (german chamomile) extract, tocopheryl acetate, retinol palmitate, arctium lappa (burdock) extract, tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, ananas sativus extract. salix alba (white willowbark) extract, malic acid, L-lactic acid, papain, bromelain, phenoxyethanol (and) benzoic acid (and) dehydroacetic acid (and) ethylhexylglycerin (and) polyaminopropyl biguanide, sodium hyaluronate, ascorbic acid, fragrance/perfume.
- Due to its ability to penetrate oil glands, Salicylic Acid is one of the most effective ingredients to combat the cause of facial oil, acne and blemishes. It exfoliates built up skin cells inside the oil glands, thereby preventing breakouts, blackheads etc.
- Regular treatments with Salicylic Acid will result in a decrease in fine lines, smoother skin, even pigmentation, and a reduction in pore size.
- An excellent treatment for oily, congested skin.