Skin Type: oily, acneic, clogged pores
Directions: Use daily, morning or evening. Apply to blemishes; for best results, combine with Vita C+ serum.
Application: recommended as spot treatment for breakout prone areas: face, neck, chest, back, etc.
- Glycolic Acid – Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) – used as an exfoliator to remove dead skin cells: improves skin texture and reduces signs of wrinkles.
- Salicylic Acid – Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) – provides exfoliation and prevents pore clogging. Smoothens fine lines/wrinkles, stimulates new cell growth, and reduces inflammation.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate – A Vitamin C derivative, good stability in formulations, antioxidant, promotes collagen formation, lightens skin.
- Multifruit™ BSC – A concentrated blend of five botanical extracts including bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange and lemon that contain naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids. This product safely exfoliates dead skin cells and stimulates skin cell renewal which promotes healthy scalp and skin radiance.
- Light liquid formula leaves no oily residue.
- Non-irritating formula suitable for contact lens wearers.
Can also be used to remove long-wearing lipstick.